There is no doubt that we all love hot deep fried food especially when it’s cold outside. But we tend to avoid it because of too much oil consumption. I’m sure you will love this oil free vada recipe.
- Urad daal – 1 cup
- Salt as per taste
- Ginger chilli paste – 1 tablespoon
- In a bowl soak 1cup urad daal in 1 and half cup water overnight.
- Grind it to make a thick paste. Cover it and let it ferment overnight.
- Once it’s doubled in size the next day add salt, ginger chilli paste and mix well.
- Now in an Idli stand steam it for 5-7 minutes.
- Let it cool down completely before you remove it.
- Once it’s cooled down completely make hole in between the idlis using a small knife.
- Brush it with oil on both sides.
- Place it in pre heated Airfryer for 12 minutes on 200 degrees.