Roasted eggplant dip with Lavash chips.
Oil free Lavash chips are baked so you can have it guilt free also they are made from Whole wheat flour and Ragi / Nachni flour adding to the nutrition value.
This dip can be a healthier replacement for your cheesy dips.
The smokey flavored eggplant dip just tastes amazing.
Recipe for the dip:
- Brush some oil on one medium size eggplant.
- Now poke it with your knife from all side.
- Roast it from all sides on a burner till the skin of the eggplant becomes crispy. Once it cools down remove the skin.
- In a pan take 1 tbsp olive oil add 3-4 minced garlic, 1 tsp ginger chillie paste and the eggplant.
- Add salt and pepper as per taste and mix well.
- Cook it for 2-3 minutes, one it cools down add 2 tbsp of hung curd or Tahini sauce.
- Remove it in a bowl and let it cool down in refrigerator.
Recipe for Lavash chips
- In a bowl take 1:1 whole wheat flour and Nachni / Ragi flour.
- Add salt, oregano seasoning and mix well.
- Start kneading the dough by adding water.
- Now make small balls and put lots of sesame seeds on top before rolling.
- Now cut it in triangular shapes.
- Preheat oven on 180 degrees and cook for 10 minutes.
- Let the chips cool down before eating.
Enjoy this healthy combination while binge watching!!